Monday, October 11, 2010

Long Lost

I know I've been lost in the bloggosphere for quite some times and as you can see, this is my new bloggy. So here I am gropping for words to spilt out some. To start with, it's been awhile... 'cuz i don't know what should i blog about. I have many personal stuffs and personal views that I have in mind and I've been thinking of posting them in my blog. but when i clicked onto new post, i realized i couldn't put them into words.. it's like, I don't know how and when to start from. geezz..... why is it so hard??

well, never mind.. maybe I'll find some other time to blog bout those..like in a million years? juuuust kidd........ kinda! :p

okay so i'm writing this post at 12.29 AM. Yesterday was Monday and I hate Mondays. Fortunately, we just had our last midsem Adv. Biochemistry test and unfortunately, I'd comment that it was totally a piece of DISASTER~?? I'm totally exhausted now; effect from my endless class from 9AM till 9PM without any rest... =( once got back, chunked my bag on the floor and done self-chores and I started with piled of work after work. sooo busy! and time just ticking so fast and final exam is just around the corner....dang!

Well, I just hope for the best and do what I can do. I just need strength from God and you my dearie! Nevertheless, thank God, today I'm going to end my bloody Mandarin oral test assessment! Wish me luck ;p !!

No comments:

Post a Comment