Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spilt out some words

Lately, I feel moody well, inside me. of course no one knows cuz I believe everyone has their own secrets deep down inside. I might have told to some people my personal stuffs but well, that's only one tenth of it. I couldn't even put them into words. Well, I maybe seen as a happy-go-lucky girl as in my attitude sometimes, so people would think i'm optimist? ah, well, I wish.. ;) First and foremost I'd thank my 'lao po' for helping me to get through all my difficulties in relationship life. I <3 you to bits, lao po!

I know B for almost three years now ever since our first meet in 2008 in KML as B was my tutorial mate that time and we were inseparable indeed till our other tutorial mates tried to hitched us both and hence, B is the best buddy I've had. Sadly, B was into me but B's intention for winning me was to no avail and it was in vain to say. But nonetheless, we are good friend still, until everything changed last month. We lost our friendship bond that kept us together. It was a nice thing to offer to a friend when in needs, so B helped me to get rid of this someone. Since then, we went for a fake 'relationship' and it worked after all. Thanks to B! But somehow, after nearly a month, I feel surprised that B suddenly say hurtful things and criticize me without knowing that I never say or did anything bad thing to B. However, I don't really give a damn on what B has said to me cuz everything B has said was UNTRUE and I know B did this for a reason~depressed or hatred or jealousy or just wanna find fault I guess. Well, MEDIC student B is! It was totally a heartbreaking scene to the core that time. I always thought for B is my great friend after what we've been through but I AM always wrong. B is no longer the person that I trust and be a great friend that I'd share my worries to anymore.

So as I say, you can never judge a person by what you've heard or seen. Some people can tolerate with this criticism and just forgive and forget for few times. Do bear in mind, everyone has their own limits. We do good to people and have no bad intention and even treated them sincerely and that is what they react by saying something bad to us? Well, I don't mind. Maybe these people are just too childish to even realize that they have hurt other people. Well, I'd say we just forgive and forget like Jesus forgave those guards who tortured and crucified Him. I'll just let God to judge =)

Just be kind to others. In fact, life is way too short so don't dwell on the frivolous things in life, LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment