Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stress!

I'm sorry, blog. I supposed I should post this blog out last night but I just to tired so I finally post it out today! I didn't see R.L aka Rabbit on Tuesday =( Anyway, these two weeks will be my fucking busy weeks. And what I've gotten into? I hate to say that lecturers are giving us an endless work in the last minute before final approach.

STRESS!

Yesterday went to Microbiology lab to get the result for the previous experiment conducted on Monday. It was fun to handle or even 'play' with the coliform bacteria =). After done with this, I went to CAIS to return back my long due date books I've borrowed. And thank goodness, my RM16 is gone as my fine for 2 books in 40 days cuz I didn't come up for that due date ever since RAYA hols ended. Then, I accompanied my friends to see Dr. Cirilo and negotiated him regarding the Biochemistry assignment group. There were couple of groups who aren't satisfy and I don't understand why on earth would these RACIST minded people would complain regarding the grouped members chosen earlier by the lecturer? It's a total shame when this happen and even worse Dr. Cirilo who's from Mexico blurted out his view about Unimas students that aren't multi-racial as he thought~malay with the malay, chinese with their own community, and same goes for the Indians and others. Oh, common people, get the fuck out of this retarded mind of RACISM in yourself! Finally, we ended up with Dr. asking us to find and make our own group.

After that, I went to see Dr. Leslie to discuss on our experiment result since we couldn't find the lecturer who's supposed to be in charged. According to her, practically, the result is logic but somehow it's based on what we're doing and some result might be fault owing to the errors occur during handling it. So, everything is settled with our discussion =).

It was raining heavily with thunders, so my friend and I took away our foods from cafe and we went to her house before going to Mandarin class together. We talk basically about our life and it was fun to talk to her since before this we were't that close enough to even talk about anything lol =) Surprisingly, she commented about I'm being choosy or 'selling high' especially to the guys out there LOL. Well, maybe you're right my friend. In fact, when love comes to me, I'd fear, and the other way round happens the same~so no surprised I'm SINGLE  :)

That night, I was so annoyed by somebody whom, my friend and I supposed to join in her group for the Biochemistry assignment thingy. But it turned out that she had find another group members without knowing that we told her to be her members in about two months ago. Actually, I don't care if she asks me to join other group but, logically, do you simply forget who you are grouping with and who reserved to join you in the first place?? Obviously, you rejected us! You neglected and forgotten about me as well! I'm not mad but I'm just sad that this happened in the last minute. And more surprisingly and that makes my heartache is when you pull us out by simply saying and asked to join the seniors. But nevermind, THAT'S ALRIGHT, BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY IT HURTS AND I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment